EnergyLink approved installers are able to offer a free, no-obligation survey & quotation and can assist with grants for insulation and heating. For electricity generating products, they can assist customers with Feed In Tariffs and for heat generation, install systems that will qualify for the Renewable Heat Incentives.
Our installers are also registered with the necessary trade bodies & other organisations and have high standards of Quality, Health & Safety and Customer Care.
Our Approval Criteria
- Offer a free, no-obligation survey & quotation.
- Assist with grants (insulation & heating).
- Help with incentives such as FITs and RHIs.
- Registered with the necessary trade bodies.
- Have high standards of Quality.
- Have high standards of Health & Safety.
- Have high standards of Customer Care.
If you are interested in becoming an EnergyLink approved installer, please telephone us on 0191 286 6936 during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm) or complete the form below stating the postcode areas you work in and the products installed. We will then contact you with details of our approval process.